I hadn't done a craft project in a long while and was really in the mood for one. And I had been missing my sewing machine. My only criteria was I wanted a project that could be completed and cleaned up in 30 minutes or less. So these Valentines pillows were born. I think they turned out pretty cute. The two smaller ones are going to say "I love you" to the girlfriends that I visit teach each month (I adore the girls and our visits!). And the larger one is going to sit right where you see it on my front bench. And because I can't access my Valentine's decor in the garage/storage, this will be the lone holiday decoration for our home this February.
Plus the huge jar of cinnamon gummy hearts.




3 comments:
So cute! One of those group coupon sites was selling something similar this morning.
Pam is little miss creative!!! Those pillows are so cute! We sure miss you guys and hope all is well. Love ya!
Super cute!
Post a Comment