I feel like my life has been in a whirl wind the past 2 months (to read about the actual tornado in our backyard in Colorado click
here). The excitement included purchasing our dream home from our dear friends the beginning of May, being sad that our dear friends were moving to Northern Cal, crazy 3rd grade school projects, dance recitals, hair shows, packing, moving, getting ready for girls camp, unpacking, going to girls camp, speaking in church about girls camp, and finally a family vacation to California the end of June. Whew! I'm a little dizzy and so happy to have it all behind me! Mitch wonders why I've plugged my ears each of the 30 times he has tried to convince me we need a family vacation to Colorado in July. NO THANK YOU! I will be beating the Arizona heat staying in my brand new home doing the following projects: new bedding for Max's new queen size bed, curtain panels for the family room and kitchen nook, finding the right sideboard/hutch for our kitchen nook, new desk for Mitch, updating Emmie's room, organizing the garage and selling more crap on Craigslist, more runs to Goodwill, finding and installing kitchen cabinet hardware, finding a used car for our teenagers before school starts the end of July, and organizing the kids' closets. They will look like mine when I'm done:

Here is Max's 3rd grade Rainforest animal project:
Happy 4th of July!
I love our wonderful country and am grateful for the many people who have made sacrifices for our freedom.
2 comments:
Sounds like you've been crazy busy! If you do end up coming to Colorado, give us a call... we'd love to see you!
Definitely! We miss the Stock family and can't wait to meet your new addition. You guys need to plan a trip down here when it gets cold!
Post a Comment