Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Something to Put Things In

This was a super easy and fun craft project that we did with the young women at girls camp. They loved it! It is a decorated Altoids tin with a mirror inside to keep little things in (I keep bobby pins in mine). Here's how to make it:

You need an empty Altoids tin. Warning: If you eat all the Altoids at once you may possibly die.


And a small mirror with a magnet stuck on the back to stick to the inside of the lid.



Craft paper and any decorations cut out for the lid.


Some handy dandy Mod Podge and a brush.


Apply the paper and decorations with Mod Podge.


I used raffia ribbon and Mod Podge to cover the top edge.

Wah Lah! See how easy that was?


1 comment:

Kiffon said...

You're one of the craftiest ladies I know!