Sunday, November 1, 2009

She Loves to Hate It


I have to confess that I love to hug my kids! Often it is tickling, or a simple poke or pat, and ok I admit there has been an occasional pinch on the bum. It really is their own faults for being so darn touchable! But lately my 15-year-old has been telling me that I must have "permission to touch" her. Oh really? Hmmmm...I don't think so. So I go right on touching and hugging, and she professes to hate it. So, you be the judge: in this photo, she did not grant permission to touch. But I did it anyway, and yes, I am holding on with all my strength, and yes, she is trying to pull away, but look at our faces! Are we not having a wonderful time? In fact, she couldn't stop laughing! So I do believe that I will keep right on touching my 15-year-old.

PS. Thanks to Mitch for noticing the beautiful Fall color photo op. Good thing we got the pic since the freaking snow came and ruined Fall!

No comments: