Saturday, February 14, 2009

Max's Baptism Slideshow

Mitch put this slide show together to play at Max's Baptism. It is a retrospective of the 8 great years we've spent with this amazing little boy. He is such a blessing to us. After the baptism, my friend Jennifer commented on the slideshow. She said, "You can sure tell that you really cherish your children." She was right on. Children are the ultimate blessing! Boy do they grow up fast.


7 comments:

Huff Family said...

Congratluations Max. Love the video

StephieMae said...

Oh I am so sad that I missed the big dunk! I woke up Saturday morning and couldn't remember what I had going on - figured it must've been the temple so I headed there only to be on my home and realize that 'duh, max's day' so anyways I was way distraught over the whole thing :( Love you guys! Hope you had fun the slide show was adorable and I loved every minute of it!

Becca's Blog said...

It was such a great day Pam! Max couldn't be any cuter and so fun to see him as a baby!

Jen and Dakota said...

That was a great video! We love your family, and are happy that we were able to teach Max for the first year we were here in Denver.

5 mcneils said...

What a cute slide show. You are such a cute family.

JKLCP said...

Congrats to Max! Tell him we are proud of him. I bet his baptism day was super special. He is a great kid- taught by great parents!
I miss those presidency meeting days when Lauren used to play with Max. :)

Brandon and Melanie said...

I am bawling here. I can't believe how quickly they grow up. Love the slide show and music, way to go Mitch! Love you guys.