Friday, September 25, 2009

The Perfect Gift Idea

Sometimes it's difficult to find the right gift for certain friends. Maybe you have a friend, like say Angela from The Office, but you just don't know what to buy her for Christmas. Well, I came across The Perfect Gift Idea for cat-lovers.


Get ready...


It


is


Glamourpuss!!
(...the name has quite a ring to it)






Seriously guys. Cats. Need. Wigs.



How pretty. Simply stunning.



Now felines around the world can have the hair they've only fantasized about. So remember Gamourpuss when thinking about that perfect gift this Christmas season.

Seriously. Glam a cat today!


7 comments:

Melissa said...

That is probably the most hilarious thing I have ever seen.

sterlingandbrandi said...

Wow. I would probably think that was a good idea if I wasn't so disturbed right now. This could be an awesome business venture for you though. It could be a family business with the girls selecting wigs and Mitch and Max applying them and styling the cats. I can see it right now....

Okay I'm back. I just visualized it all and you'd better not do it. Mitch would kill a glamourpuss faster than you can say lickety-split. Sorry to crush your dreams.

And on a side note, I'm pissed I'm awake right now to make this comment because my hubby is golfing with your hubby.

StephieMae said...

So I never have had a real desire to spend much time around cats but with these lil beauties maybe my hatred could possibly turn into a love.

Unknown said...

Okay - I think Gracie would look especially nice in pigtails. Can we go one step further -- Glamourpuss-in-boots, spiky with chains? lol

Fantastic 6 said...

Okay I think this really should be your next calender I will even let you use Barnum as your model. It could be very lucrative!!!!! Love and miss ya!

Kristina P. said...

My friend received this book from a friend. Awesome.

susie said...

How funny is that? And how genius? Just when you thought they'd already done everything, they put a few wigs on kitties and the bucks roll in. So cute! So smart!