Tuesday, December 9, 2008

In the Doghouse

This is what Lily chewed up today. It used to be Amanda's razor. At first I panicked, but there was no blood anywhere. How do you chew on a razor without cutting yourself? Is she stupid or desperate? The good news is, this is the cheapest thing she's ruined so far. The most expensive item on her list is orthopedic foot braces belonging to two-year-old Lily Sessions -$1200. (Brandi and Sterling, thanks for still being our friends!) I wish this would've - I mean I can't believe - this didn't kill her.


I wrote earlier that she is so close to being shipped off to live at Grandma's house. This is her getting ready to be sent. Grandma, get your doghouse ready. (Please???!!!)


2 comments:

sterlingandbrandi said...

Both my dogs chewed up razors at one point too! How stupid can they get? Maybe it's a cry for help... Neither of them ever had any blood either.

We just stayed friends with you guys so we could always hold those braces over your head. I mean, you can't really decide to quit being friends with us because we are annoying, if we stayed with friends with you after Lily chewed on the expensive braces. We can extort holiday wreaths, treats, dinners, babysitting, for forever!

Rachael said...

It is really amazing that chewing that up didn't hurt her! I hope she starts to behave soon. . . if it's not too late already.